A Beauty Blog...

Follow My So Kohl'd Life on Instagram

Friday, 25 November 2016

The NEW Lip Care Range from LYPSYL



Lypsyl* is a name that I've been familiar with for as long as I can remember. Yep, in those days before my friends and I were allowed to wear makeup, we would also carry a lipbalm around everywhere with us and take great delight in applying it whilst pretending it was a lipstick. I remember the original Lypsyl balm so clearly, in it's bright blue tube with white writing, and would get so excited whenever I got a new one.

Fast forward 20 years- Lypsyl have re branded, and have just launched an exciting range for AW16, which includes six new flavours alongside, of course, the original. 




The brand was established over 100 years ago, so when it comes to lipcare, they certainly know what they are doing. With the new range, they wanted to offer today's beauty conscious customer a product that would not only perform, but also be desirable in terms of ingredients and flavour. Each stick contains a blend of natural shea and coconut butters, as well as avocado oil, beeswax and vitamin E- all of these ingredients gently soothe and hydrate the delicate skin on the lips. The balms are untinted which means that they create the perfect base, whether you love to wear lipstick, or prefer to leave you lips au naturale. Yep, whatever your preference, Lypsyl will ensure your lips are in tip top condition. 

Alongside the original, the range offers five gorgeous flavoured balms- uplifting strawberry & pomegranate, replenishing cherry & almond, rejuvenating fennel & mint, refreshing cucumber & aloe and sensual coconut & almond, which all contain SPF 15, and sun protect with vanilla which contains SPF 50. I make sure I keep one handy in each of my handbags/ coat pockets- I suffer with really dry lips, especially at this time of year, and these balms help my lips to stay protected at all times. My personal favourite is coconut and almond as it's smell is divine and I love anything coconut flavoured, but all are gorgeous in their own right.

Lypsyl balms retail for £1.89, apart from Sun protect with SPF 50 which is £4.99.

Have you tried any of Lypsyl's new range?

For all of the latest blog updates, follow My So Kohl'd Life on Twitter, Instagram & Bloglovin.'

*This post contains gifted products, however all views are my own.  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love it! I am so happy to have the whole range to try out after the LypsylVIP event and think that they are fab! Great post x Saharasplash

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig