A Beauty Blog...

Follow My So Kohl'd Life on Instagram

Monday, 4 July 2016

Makeup | Get fuller, longer lashes with WunderExtensions


A couple of weeks ago I posted about WunderBrow, the fantastic one step eyebrow gel that stays put all day, and I have to say it totally lives up to the hype, and is now one of my everyday makeup bag essentials. When WunderExtensions, the lash extending and volumising mascara from the same range, landed on my doorstep, I couldn't wait to try it out and see if it was a amazing as my now favourite brow product.

Like most ladies, I am very specific when it comes to what I actually want from a mascara. For me, it's all about thickness and volume as well as length, but without too much separation. My natural lashes are mid length and quite fine, so I need quite a lot of help to achieve the bold lashes that I lust over. I don't get on well with strip lashes, nor do I like eyelash extensions, so mascara is my one and only saving grace when it comes to getting that wide eyed, fluttery look. I've tried so many mascaras over the years that have left me with perfectly separated lashes, and also some that have turned my lashes into clumps- I find it so hard to get that perfect 'in between' balance, and had high hopes that this product would be the one to give me my dream lashes.


What makes WunderExtensions so special and unique is that it has dual formula technology, so is basically two products in one. If you look closely, you will see that the product inside the tube is half black and half blue, and each colour offers unique properties. The blue formula is the thickening one- it contains 'micro hydra tubes' that coat each lash, adding to the thickness, and the black formula has mini tinted 3D lash extensions which add to your lashes length. The best bit though, is the clinically tested ingredient that helps accelerate lash growth. Yep, within 2 weeks, lashes can grow up to 25%! The thing I am loving about this product compared to other lash volumisers on the market is the fact that everything is in one tube and blends seamlessly upon application- there is no need to use a separate product first- plus the results are noticeable in seconds. 

For best results, I brush the applicator downwards through my lashes, then back up through them again. I find that this method ensures that each lash is coated, plus the top lashes are the ones that usually get missed, but these are often the longest ones. You can see my before and after pictures below- picture one is my naked lashes, and the second is my lashes after just one coat of WunderExtensions

Before applying WunderExtensions
After one coat of WunderExtensions
My verdict? I love the way WunderExtensions makes my lashes look straight after application, but I also think the fact that it helps your natural lashes to grow is a really unique selling point. There are so many lash growth serums out there, but most have to be applied at night time which, if you're anything like me, you will probably forget to do. With WunderExtensions, you are not adding any extra time to your usual routine which I think is such a bonus. After using this for 2 weeks, I have definitely noticed that my lashes look longer than they did before, plus I have been getting compliments on my lashes, which I've never had before. I will definately be buying this again. 

WunderExtensions is available on the Wunder2 website and retails for £19.95.

Have you tried WunderExtensions? You can leave a comment below, and don't forget to follow My So Kohl'd Life on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin' for all of the latest updates. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig