A Beauty Blog...

Follow My So Kohl'd Life on Instagram

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Born Pretty Picks


If you love all things beauty related and haven't ever come across Born Pretty Store before, you are in for a treat. The Aladdin's case of budget beauty buys ship anywhere in the world for free, and the good news is that you can get an extra 10% off with my discount code 'BEEH10.' When they contacted me and asked me to choose some products I was spoilt for choice, but read on to see what I chose...

Like most other bloggers, I can't resist when it comes to new stationary, especially notepads. There's something lovely about filling the pages with blog ideas, notes and schedules, and this mini smiley diary is just so cute. It comes in an assortment of colours, and has the message 'if you smile, tomorrow will be fun' on each page. If that's not good for positive thinking, I don't know what is! It also has an band to keep the book closed, perfect for carrying around in your handbag. 



Mini Beauty Sponges & Large Egg Shaped Sponge
I am literally obsessed with makeup sponges at the moment, and was about to shell out £14 on a pair of mini ones by the brand beauty blender when I saw these ones. The tiny teardrop shape sponges are the perfect size for blending under eye concealer for the most flawless finish. I also find them great for blending highlighter on the face, particuary under the eyebrows. At only $1.99 each (approx. £1.34) these won't break the bank and are a must have for your makeup. I also added this large egg shaped sponge to my basket- it is a complete dupe of the Real Techniques one, but at only $2.34 (approx. £1.50) it is a snip of the price! I apply my foundation with a brush, then use this to blend away and streaks and lines.



Lastly, I chose some metal eyelash curlers as I've got out of the habit of using them and have been meaning to buy some for a while. Like a lot of people, my natural lashes tend to grow straight forward, and even the most amazing of mascaras struggles to lift them. I clamp my lashes, then open and close in small motions to get the best results.


Don't forget that you can get 10% off ALL purchases at Born Pretty Store by entering my unique discount code 'BEEH10' at the checkout!

Make sure you follow My So Kohl'd Life on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' for the latest updates!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The little sponges are adorable! The larger one is super similar to the RT one xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, thank you for your comment. I know, the big sponge is a RT dupe and the little ones are dupes of Beauty Blender. Check out the website and don't forget to use my discount code!!

      Beth x

      Delete
  2. Gosh! I would love to buy these beauty blender dupes. They look so cute and super affordable. Srsly, I wouldn't wanna splurge that much on Beauty Blender just yet.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noor, I feel the same, I cannot justify paying the prices that Beauty Blender charge!! Thanks for leaving a comment x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig