A Beauty Blog...

Follow My So Kohl'd Life on Instagram

Friday, 15 May 2015

Slogan Lovin'

I'm loving slogan accessories at the moment. My fave new purchase is my 'contents:my face' makeup bag from a brand called Waldo Pancake- they do loads of great bags, stationary and greeting cards which all have amazing slogans on and this was an absolute steal at £2.25 (excluding P&P)!!!
I also purchased this cute little notepad from Happy Jackson - perfect for making blog notes in! 
I've put together my top slogan accessories from the high street- what do you think? I love love love the 'Beach please' New Look shopper which will be perfect for my summer holiday!

Beach Please- New Look
I believe in Fairies phone case- ASOS
Arm Candy shopper- River Island
Slogan PJ Tee-Topshop
'Holy Moly it's raining' poncho-ASOS
'Let's kiss and makeup' cosmetics bag- Cheeky

Love, Beth xxx  





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig